Member Financial Report Q2 2020-21
Feel free to contact Jason Matzat, Controller with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-379-4559.
Please click the link below for the audited Financial Statements of Vaquero Club, Inc. for the year ended June 30, 2020. Special thanks to our Controller Jason Matzat and the Finance Committee for partnering with BakerTilly on a thorough and unqualified audit.
June 22, 2020 letter to Members
In the May 29, 2020 Operating Plan communication to the membership, I stated that additional analysis would follow in the coming weeks. We have taken a little different approach in communicating the 2020-2021 Operating Plan (click here). The slides are intended to provide a high-level overview of the Operating Plan along with supporting detail on specific areas of the Clubs operations. I would like to thank everyone involved for their significant contributions in the development of the 2020-2021 Operating Plan and 2020-2021 Financial Overview presentation.
The Financial Overview presentation will provide updates on the following areas:
- Use of Assessment Funds: March – June of 2020
- Report on the status of assessment account and provide a breakdown of how the assessment funds were used.
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Provide the current account balance
- Capital Reserve Fund Forecast
- Current Capital Reserve Fund account balance and projected cash balance for June 2021.
- Operating Plan for 12-Months Ending June 2021
- Breakdown of Operating Plan Revenues
- Breakdown of Operating Plan Expenses
We hope you find the 2020-2021 Financial Overview useful and easy to read. I welcome your comments and feedback, email@example.com.